We are now getting to that point in early summer when internships and new jobs are starting. If you have one of these things happening for you…congratulations! Here are a few articles that might give you some advice for how to handle those first couple of days in the new gig.
- 3 Ways to Impress When You’re the Youngest One in the Office (Daily Muse)
- Tips for a Productive Commute (Levo League)
- What to Bring the First Day of Work (Abby – Peer Into Your Career)
- What to Expect on the First Day of Your Internship (USAToday College)
- 3 Ways to be a Professional at Work While Being Yourself (Glassdoor)
Here are a few other resources that could be helpful as you start your new internship or job: