While technically it isn’t the “summer” season yet, it is summer on the academic calendar. We’ll be slowing down our posting frequency a bit for the next few months. Here’s what you expect to find on Peer Into Your Career for the summer months:
- 2-3 new posts each week instead of our normal 5.
- Guest posts from previous Peer Into Your Career authors who’ve graduated, along with Career Counselors who work in the office.
- 1-2 of the posts each week will be the “normal” style.
- Once a week there will be a link round-up post housing a bunch of articles and resources around a specific topic similar in style to this one about Career Planning for Business Majors.
- The blog, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn Group, Facebook, and office website are open 24 hours a day.
- If you want to meet with a career counselor in person, the office (SCC 22) is open 8-4:30, Monday-Friday.
Hope you have a wonderful summer!