Summer internships are starting soon (if they haven’t already) and we want to encourage all of you new interns to have a great experience. Learn a lot, ask questions, and represent yourself and UMD to the best of your ability.
Here are a few articles for you to check out as you prepare to take on your internship this summer.
- Maximize Your Summer Internship (Peer Into Your Career)
- 5 Ways to Stand Out During Your First Week (InternQueen)
- 8 Steps for Making the Most of Your Summer Internship (Levo League)
- How to be the Best Summer Intern in Your Office (The Prepary)
- Internship Faux Pas (Peer Into Your Career)
- 10 Commandments of Being an Intern [infographic]
- The ROI of Summer Internships [infographic]
- 10 More Ways to Succeed in a Summer Internship [infographic]
And please, don’t be these people. –> 10 Interns Who Screwed Up Massively (Business Insider)