Winter Break is finally here! We’ll be taking a break from posting new blog posts until about early February, once we’re back in the swing of Spring semester. In the mean time, take a moment to browse our archives. We just want to say thank you to YOU, our readers, for taking time during your days to read our posts. Here are some fun facts about how we did in 2014:
- Published 153 posts
- Organized our archives so they are much more searchable
- Hosted 27 different contributors throughout the year
- Had top referrers to the blog be: search engines, Pinterest, UMD website, Twitter, and Facebook
- Read by people in 169 different countries, with the top 5 being United States, Canada, United Kingdom, India, and Australia
- Most viewed posts were oldies, but goodies, including: What Else Can I do with a Degree in Education?; What Can You do with an Exercise Science Major?; Skillfully Summarizing Yourself; What to Bring on the First Day of Work; and How to Get Into a Physical Therapy Program
Thanks again for reading! We’re looking forward to putting together more great content for you in 2015. Until then, season’s greetings from all of us here at UMD Career & Internship Services!