Major: Health Care Management
When I first started working at C&IS: I started calling in February 2015 and started at the front desk in September 2015.
Favorite Place in Duluth: Bentleyville in the winter!
Favorite Hobby: I love singing and listening to music.
Best career advice I’ve received: “Define who you are and where you are headed.”
Piece of career advice I have for other students: Never settle, keep trying new things, and keep pushing your own limits because otherwise, you’ll never know what you’re truly capable of. Setting goals for yourself, big or small, is the best thing you can do to get where you are going!
Posts Cassie has written:
- Finally Getting an Internship
- The Benefit of On-Campus Jobs
- The Internal Battle of Internships
- How StrengthsQuest Taught Me Who I Am (Again)
- So It’s Finals Week Again
- Why Health Care Management was Right for Me
- So You’re Thinking About Health Care Management?
- Study Abroad Takeaways
- Role With It
- Why Should I Study Abroad?
- Summer Job Searching, Had Me a Blast
- Ready! (Or Not?) Internships Here I Come!
- Under Pressure: Internship Edition
- Trust Me, There’s a Club for That
- MAJOR-ly Confused
- I Have no Idea What I’m Doing, but I Know I’m Doing it Really, Really Well
- Meet Cassie