Majors: Urban & Regional Studies & Geographic Information Science
When I first started working at C&IS: September 2015
Favorite Place in Duluth: My favorite place in Duluth is a location named by the locals called Roxbury. It is a little hike off of the Superior Hiking Trail that is an open rock “platform” with amazing views. I go here to study, watch the sunset, have a picnic and relax. I love it because it over looks all of Duluth and Superior!
Favorite Hobbies: My favorite hobbies are playing sports, especially lacrosse and hockey.
Best career advice I have received: The best advice I have been given is actually a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Career advice that I have for others: Pursue what you are passionate about and do not settle for less. In the end, doing what you love will bring you the most happiness.
Posts Lexi has written:
- Internship Search: Writing an Internship Resume
- How to Have a Productive Winter Break
- Did You Have an Internship You Didn’t Like? Part 2
- Did You Have an Internship You Didn’t Like? Part 1
- How & Why to Write a Letter of Inquiry
- Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Summer Internship
- Ways to Use Career & Internship Services During the Summer
- What Can I do with a GIS Degree?
- 5 Tips for Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Meet Lexi