Major: Political Science
Year in School: Senior
Length of time worked at UMD Career and Internship Services: Since February of 2014
Favorite place in Duluth: Leif Erickson Park, I have so many great memories of going there as a kid and playing in the water and skipping rocks.
Best Career advice I’ve been given: Find something you love so much you’d do it for free, but you’re so good at it, you get paid.
Career advice for other students: If it doesn’t make you happy, it’s not worth it.
Posts by Willow:
- Go Big or Go Home
- How to Sound as Smart as You Are
- How to be a Good Traveler
- 10 Lessons We Learned from The Office
- The Right Time to be a Quitter – How to Act After You Quit
- The Right Time to be a Quitter – How to Quit
- The Right Time to be a Quitter, Part 1
- What is Career & Internship Services Tabling?
- Keeping Up Your Motivation
- From Peasant to Prefect: How to Make Your Professional Life as Good as a Fairy Tale
- Make it Work
- The Benefits of Not Getting Paid (Or Getting Paid Very Little)
- A College Student’s Guide to Interviews: Part 2
- A College Student’s Guide to Interviews: Part 1
- The Big “I” Word
- Always Be Networking
- Choose Your Own Adventure
- Finals Week Prep
- The Katy Perry Guide to Picking Your Major
- Dare to be You
- A Guide to Being a Woman in the Workplace, by Leslie Knope
- Everything I Need to Know About Finding a Job I Learned From Weird Al Songs
- 10 Reasons Why Being a Camp Counselor is the Best Summer Job in the World
- Change is Hard
- Insider’s Look at Working on a Campaign
- Meet Willow