While you can find A LOT of posts on this blog, here are ones that may be the most helpful while we navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic.
• Tips for Interning & Working Remotely
• Use Your Time Wisely
• Creating Comebacks Through Setbacks
• Insider Tips From a Recruiter
• Connecting Experiences for the Interview
• Healthy Habits On the Job: Productive Space
• Productivity & Wellness – this whole topic has several relevant posts
Over the past couple of weeks, a few self-report websites have been created to help users know which companies are hiring, laying off, freezing hires, & rescinding offers.
• Who’s hiring/freezing hiring/laying off? – Candor.co
• Internship Database on GitHub
• Is My Internship Cancelled?
Graduating in the age of COVID-19 | Student Guidebook from The Washington Center
Resources for Job Seekers | UMN Alumni Association
Ways to Maximize Your Summer if Your Internship is Cancelled | UGA Career Center
COVID-19 Job Market Impact in Minnesota | RealTime Talent
Companies Still Hiring:
• Companies Currently Hiring in Minnesota | WCCO 4 CBS
• 500 Companies Hiring Students on Handshake Right Now | Handshake
• Companies Still Hiring During COVID-19 | The Muse