Majors: Organizational Management and Finance
Length of time worked at UMD Career & Internship Services: Sept 2011-May 2014
Favorite Place in Duluth: I’m going to cheat here, because Duluth is great, but I am a huge fan of Gooseberry Falls up past Two Harbors! If you haven’t been there it’s a must-see.
Best career advice I’ve received: My parents always told me to just do whatever I enjoyed, they have never wanted me to follow their career choices (not that they are bad), but to just choose my own path.
Career advice I would give: Make the best of college, this is as far as your young career has gone, so put your best foot forward to be involved on campus and around the community.
Next Steps: Andrew is now a Merchandise Planning Business Analyst at a major corporation.
- Recapping Your Semester
- Landed a Job, Now What?
- Mapping Your Network
- LinkedIn vs LinkedIn Premium
- LinkedIn in the Job Search
- Building a Resume Beyond the Classroom
- New Position…Relocation
- Maximizing Your Internship Experience
- What Can I Manage With This?
- Getting That Resume From Point A to Point B
- And it Begins…
- Expanding Your Network
- Command Your Life (CliftonStrengths for Students)
- Skillfully Summarizing Yourself
- Get LinkedIn and Branch Out
- Leading the Pack: Group Interviewing
- Searching for Your Perfect Match
- Pay Very Close Attention: Focus (CliftonStrengths for Students)
- Prepping for the UMN Job & Internship Fair
- Interviewing: Get Your Job
- Thanks for Giving Us a Break
- Self-Assurance: Don’t Worry, I’ve Got My Back (CliftonStrengths for Students)
- Interviews: On-Campus Style
- Choosing a Major: How Management Chose Me
- Meet Andrew