Minors: English and Organizational Management
Year in School: Graduated!
Length of time worked at UMD Career Services: September 2009 – May 2013
Favorite place in Duluth: The Lake Walk
Best career advice you’ve received: Network. The more people you know, the more opportunities you find.
Piece of career advice you have for other students: “Let what you love be what you do.” – Anonymous
Next Steps: After graduating from UMD in May 2013, Annie is looking to break into the marketing/advertising industry.
Posts written by Annie:
- Be Gracious
- Belief as a Strength (StrengthsQuest)
- Career Humor
- Tips for Success in Your 20s
- Tips on Grammar
- Understanding Industry Career Fairs
- Accessorizing for the Career Fair
- Be a SHOE-in at the Job Fair
- The Significance of Significance (StrengthsQuest)
- Stand Out With Keywords
- Individualization Makes You a Better Team Player (StrengthsQuest)
- Modern Menswear
- Professional vs. Casual: Dress for Ladies
- When “Plan A” Doesn’t Work
- Meet Annie