Year in School: Graduated!
Length of time worked at UMD Career & Internship Services: Sept 2014 – May 2017
Favorite place in Duluth: Chester Park
Favorite Hobby: Drumming/Making Music
Best career advice you’ve received: It’s about the grades you make AND the hands you shake. Networking is very important.
Piece of advice you have for other students: Involve yourself in as many organizations and clubs as you can. You are only here for four years, make as many memories as you can!
Next Steps: Hired before graduation and now working in Logistics.
Posts by Logan:
- Logan’s Final Thoughts
- You Got a Job Offer! Now What?
- Landing a Job or Internship
- The Job Searching Process
- What Can I do with my Minor?
- Senior Year: Anything Can Happen
- What I Learned as a Recruiter’s Assistant: Part 2
- What I Learned as a Recruiter’s Assistant: Part 1
- Looking Towards Senior Year
- Popular Job Search Engines and Their Strengths & Weaknesses
- Minnesota Education Job Fair Has Gone Mobile
- How to Continue to Build Your Resume
- Positivity & Harmony: A Deadly Combination (CliftonStrengths for Students)
- Putting the Assessments All Together
- What I Wish I Had Known (as a freshman)
- Exploring Careers in Psychology
- U of M Guidebook and Career Fairs
- What I Have Learned as a Peer Educator This Year
- It’s Okay to be Undeclared or Undecided
- Confessions of an Ambivert, Part 2
- Your Activities Section and You
- Confessions of an Ambivert
- University of Minnesota App – Access to the Job Fair in the Palm of Your Hand
- Curious About Switching Majors? Watch for the Signs.
- Greek Life at UMD
- Career Exploration Class (CNED 2535)
- Meet Logan