Minor(s): Digital Writing, Literature, and Design
Year in school: graduated!
Worked at UMD Career & Internship Services: August 2018 – May 2020
Favorite place in Duluth: The first few places that first popped up to mind were the usual Canal Park, Enger Tower, and other touristy areas however, I love the ‘hidden gems’ and places that may be overlooked. Due to the memories made and how amazing the views are, I’d have to say the cliff at the First United Methodist Church and a cliff off to the side of the road on the way to Enger tower which overlooks the city lights at night!
Favorite hobby: Hands down it’s got to be sports. Although I am a very lazy person, when it comes to sports I become very energized due to my competitive nature. I enjoy playing volleyball, flag football, and soccer!
Best career advice I’ve received: “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.” – Marc Anthony
Piece of career advice I have for other students: Don’t be afraid to explore who you are more as a person. Whether you have chosen a career path already or not, knowing what your passions are will show you if you’ve chosen the right path for yourself or if you need to go down a different one.
Posts Paying Has Written:
- Finishing a Chapter of my Life & Writing the Next
- Creating Comebacks Through Setbacks
- Weaving Together a Variety of Experiences
- Completing my Career Planning Process, For Now!
- Self-Reliance: The Key to Success
- Experience: The Easiest Thing to Gain…Sometimes
- Applying For and Having an Internship
- Phone Interviews: My First Impression
- Resume Tips & Tricks, Part 2
- Resume Tips & Tricks, Part 1
- FAQs: Resumes
- Career Planning Process: Explore Options
- Strong Interest Inventory Assessment: Does it Really Help?
- Meet Paying